Saturday, September 29, 2012

Do as the Huskers Do...


A couple of weekends ago, Geoff and I took one of his customers to the Nebraska vs. Arkansas State game.  Yes, we attended a Nebraska game, in Nebraska gear and cheered when Nebraska cheered.  Although we aren't the biggest Husker fans (Ok we're not Husker fans at all), it was still pretty fun.  I had never attended a Division I game before so this was a new experience for me.  I was slightly prepared for the madness since I was around it last year, but I just had no idea...no...idea.  Husker fans are weird/crazy.  And a little out of control.  I mean, who wears red and striped overalls with no shirts like its normal? Anyways.....Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. 

Geoff was truly thrilled to be wearing his Husker shirt at a Husker game. 

BAND!!!

Kick it ladies!

View from our seats.
Don't you see us? I'll give you a hint, we're wearing red.
Free Popcorn!!
After the game we went out to for wings with Geoff's customer.  Which was super good!  I think we will go back to get wings again.  But once we got home, Geoff immediately put on his Michigan gear.  To quote, "I just feel more comfortable."


No comments:

Post a Comment