Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Everythings Up to Date in Kansas City

A couple of weekends ago Geoff and I met my parents and the Pettits in Kansas City for the Pitt State vs. Northwest Missouri Fall Classic at Arrowhead.  This was my very first game as an alum and I was super stoked.  Last year, Geoff and I did not make it to one football game, even our big win last year at Arrowhead!! So I was really looking forward to a Pitt State win.  But alas, that was not to be in the cards.  I won't even mention what happened this past weekend at Homecoming.  (Gorillas!?!? WHAT is going on?  You play football....remember?) Despite the torrential rain, lighting and the major upset, it was a pretty great weekend in pretty great company.  I was excited to see some old friends and be around some Gorillas.  Nothing beats Pitt State football.  Nothing.

Sunday was spent doing some major retail therapy.  It was fun to get to do some shopping with my Mom and to get to joke around with my Dad.  I really miss them, and just doing everyday stuff with them.  I guess it just makes us treasure the time we do get to spend together.

Waiting in the car.....on the rain.

With my main Gorilla, Gus!

Chritta!!! SO HAPPY to see you!!!

Waiting on the rain.....Isn't that a song?

With my Momma!

I've missed this!


 On a different note, Christmas is like literally around the corner.  No really, SDC opens their Christmas season on November 3rd! AND I'm missing it for my Cousin Danielle's Bachelorette party. This just proves how much I love her! I seriously love this time of year.  I think this year, I am most looking forward to spending time with Family!! I miss them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment