Sunday, October 28, 2012

Roscoe Rambling

I've come to the realization that there is not enough Roscoe on this blog.  I mean, after all, he is THE most important member of our family.  I look back to almost three years ago when Geoff and I became the three of us.  I had no idea how much this forever shedding, slobber king would worm his way into my heart.  I love knowing at the end of my very long days, I have him and Geoff waiting to cuddle with me.  All he has to do is look at me with those big, sad, dopy, brown eyes and I know I'm loved.  I honestly believe that I would not have survived our big move to Lincoln with out him.  He kept me company on those first lonely days and gave me a reason to fall in love with our Dyson.  He is our little buddy and loves to follow me around the house in whatever I am doing.  I love that it is getting colder which means he loves to cuddle longer at night and keep my feet warm!  I love this 67 pound guy.  And life without him? I don't ever want to think about it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment